Saturday, August 16, 2008

Religious Freedom

I thought I'd mention religious freedom today since it crossed my mind when I was talking to Magistra_Y over here. Too often I see or hear of people of a Left-Hand Path leaning attach and ridicule others of the same leaning. This is upsetting when you think of all the other religious paths that attack us. There are too many people who see us as evil and wrong as it is and would happily see us not be 'allowed' to practice our faith.

The good people over at OFS-Demonolatry have a great page all about religious freedom that you should really check out: http://www.ofs-demonolatry.org/religiousfreedom.htm

This is a short post today since I got 'The Complete Book of Demonolatry' in the mail yesterday and I want to get back to reading it. A review will come in the next few days!

No comments: