Friday, August 15, 2008

A Demon talking through the tarot?

Ever since I started getting interested in Demonolatry, every time I do a tarot reading for myself the cards tell me that there is a 'spiritual advisor' or 'advisor' who can help me grow spiritually and creatively. Admittedly, I've only done two personal readings in the last 2 weeks but it has been enough to get me wondering who or what the cards are talking about.

Last night while I was meditating, I was visualizing that I was floating aimlessly in the black void. It wasn't long before I 'saw' a black figure. This figure didn't seem to be of my own creation but I was more concerned at the time that I could even see a black figure on a black background. This figure was gesturing for me to follow it, so I did. It 'flew' off so I followed it but eventually it just faded and disappeared. I was a little weirded out by it. Hopefully I can get more answers soon.

I feel like there is an entity that is trying to contact me, I don't know if this is an external or internal entity, but I'm not making much out of it at the moment. I'm trying to be receptive and open-minded but I'm not jumping to conclusions. I'm not going to be so egotistical to say that there is a Demon who has taken an interest in me and is trying to make contact but I'm going to be a little egotistical and not rule it out!

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Vincent Destavia said...

perhaps it was you from your subconcious and the two of you met halfway.. after all it was in your meditation a place only you can be in yourself demons cannot manifest into them unless you yourself invite them in samething with angels. perhaps when it suggested for you to persure it into the black meant for you to search deep into yourself the subconcious self that you know is there and the way you do that is by going into deeper levels of meditation.. i know it sounds weird but there are many states of depth with meditation.