Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lucid Dreaming

I've never attempted to Lucid Dream before, I've always over looked it in favor of trying to Astral Project. Since all my attempts of Astral Projecting have always met with failure, I decided to give it a shot. I found a nice instructional article on Chaos Matrix and I'm going to give it a shot.

I've started to 'reality check' every time I remember to, so about 10-15 times a day (I've started yesterday!). I've been poking my right index finger into the palm of my left hand and asking if I'm dreaming. So far I'm not! I hope someday I'll do it and the answer will be yes and that I have become conscience that I am in a dream and so would have finally become lucid.

Another thing that I should be doing, but I didn't this morning, is keep a dream journal. I'm so horrible at remembering my dreams but I should start. I don't want to forget all about being lucid when I finally become so. My morning schedule is so tight to begin with so I'm still trying to figure out when I can fit it in, maybe if I kept a notebook by the back door; the squeak of the screen door usually jars me to full awakeness.

No comments: