Thursday, November 1, 2007

Liber MMM

In Peter Carroll's Liber Null & Psychonaut there is a section called Liber MMM. It is touted as a pre-requisite course for entrance into the Illuminates of Thanateros, an organization that I currently don't have a desire to join. However, it is a course that I feel would be extremely beneficial to me in many aspects of my life, not just magically; and so I begin studying and practicing.

Again I find that a lot of the exercises require time and again I know that my schedule can be tight at times. It looks like to make any headway and progress in magic I will have to be more dedicated and make time to practice.

It has been awhile since I read Liber MMM so I've been re-reading it today and have noticed that a lot of the exercises are very similar with other exercises in other magical courses of study. It reaffirms the usefulness it will be in my life.

No comments: