Saturday, November 3, 2007

Illness

I've been fighting a head cold all week and I'm beginning to think that it is affecting my progress! This morning I was quite dismayed to find that I could not remember last nights dreams on first waking. I ran throw a dream recall exercise that I learned yesterday and I was able to recall somethings. It is a little frustrating not being able to remember. I know I was having a rich vibrant dream I just can't for the life of me remember much about it. But I'll accept the fragments I can recall. I'm going to blame the cold medicine I've been taking at night!

It dawned on me yesterday that I could be using the vibrational elements from the Gnostic Banishing Ritual to do a bit of self-healing. The day-time cold medicine was helping a little but since working through those elements I've started to feel a lot better. A combination of modern pharmaceuticals and some chaos magic will help me kick this cold!

No comments: